Sensata Technologies Continues Tradition of Employee Volunteerism with Annual Day of Service
- More than 550 US-based employees undertook 40 community service projects with 33 nonprofits.
- Sensata’s Annual Day of Service is one of three programs celebrating its employee volunteerism in the US, in addition to its newly established Annual Steve Reynolds Impa
Sensata Technologies Launches c-BMS24X Battery Management System with Advanced Software Features for Industrial Applications and Low Voltage Electric Vehicles
- The new c-BMS24X from Sensata Technologies' battery management brand, Lithium Balance, enables improvements in vehicle range, uptime and battery health and performance for applications with up to 24 cells in series and 2000+A continuous current.
- Advanced softwar
Sensata Technologies Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
SWINDON, England--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST), a global industrial technology company and leading provider of sensors, sensor-rich solutions and electrical protection devices used in mission-critical systems that create valuable business insights for customers, today announcLearn More
Sensata Technologies opens unique high voltage engineering test facility in The Netherlands
Hengelo in the fast lane of electric vehicle component testing
The industrial technology company, which works with some of the world’s biggest automotive, heavy vehicle and industrial brands, has today opened its €2.5 million purpose-built facility in the Twente area.Learn More
Sensata Technologies to Release First Quarter 2023 Financial Results on April 25, 2023 and Announces a Quarterly Dividend Increase to $0.12 Per Share
APR 13, 2023Learn More
Sensata Technologies Named to 2023 Bloomberg Gender Equality Index for First Time
SWINDON, United Kingdom, January 31, 2023 – Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST) today announced that it has been included in the 2023 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI) as a member for the first time.Learn More
Sensata Technologies Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
SWINDON, United Kingdom--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST), a global industrial technology company and leading provider of sensor-rich solutions that create insights for customers, today announced financial results for its fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022.Learn More
Sensata Technologies Board Approves Q1 Dividend of $0.11 Per Share
JAN 25, 2023Learn More
Sensata INSIGHTS’ KP2 Modular Dashboard Camera for Fleets Wins 2022 Good Design Award
- The KP2 dashcam is designed to increase safety for commercial fleet vehicles and is the first road-facing camera that can add a driver-facing camera with a 1” x 1” plug-in that snaps into the base unit.
- The KP2’s modular design enables fleets to upgrade without